Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Grocery Malfunction +1

Today I got to eat lunch at a decent hour. Therefore I decided to go to Roy Rogers, which is usually crowded. I was surprised so many people were already there when I arrived. I had to snag a table from a guy who was leaving. By the time I left, the line to order food was really long.

It was raining outside. I figured it would be a good time to go grocery shopping. Who wants to shop in the rain, right? Turns out a lot of other people must have thought the same thing. Lines were long. They opened up a new line as I was checking out. Got lucky.

The final bag I was handed was full of cans. I put that bag in the child seat portion of the shopping cart. As I raced outside, cans started falling out of the cart. Oh no. I almost missed one of the cans that rolled down the sidewalk. Another customer grabbed it for me. Whew.

No comments: