Saturday, October 25, 2014

A New Found Glory

I used to like this band "A New Found Glory". They have since changed their name to New Found Glory. I consider them a rock/pop band. They link to think of themselves as punk rock. The song I most remember from them is Hit or Miss.

New Found Glory (NFG) reinvented themselves after their debut. I also recall watching their All Downhill From Here video on MTV. It was a weird animation/claymation type of video. The sound was definitely NFG. But it was modernized a bit.

Somewhere in the middle of their career they released the My Friends Over You single. Good stuff. My favorite will always be Hit or Miss. How could you not love them singing ...

Remember the time we wrote our names upon the wall
Remember the time we realized "Thriller" was our favorite song

No comments: