Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Forgot the Secret Code

Last night I was tired but took care of my business. Packed my work computer in my bag late at night. I woke up this morning on time. Drove over to my dad's house to work from his basement and eat lunch with him. As I booted up my computer, I realized that I left my paper with my secret logon codes at home.

I had to drive back home. It was already past the time when I need to log into my computer. So I just logged in from my home. Momoko came home from a doctor's appoint with some Burger King for breakfast. I had missed out because I was not supposed to be at home then. So I got not Burger King for myself.

The big boss at work left me a message and wanted to talk with me during lunch. So I grabbed some food from my fridge, went over to my dad's house, ate lunch, and talked with the big boss. Then I spent the lunch hour with dad. Afterwards I returned home where my work computer was located.

Kit Kat and Momoko came home for lunch with Chik-Fil-A. Ouch. I missed out on another delicious meal. They did not expect me to be home. So they did not pick me anything up. The only positive meal I got was dinner. Kit Kat made chilli, one of my favorites. She also baked up some corn bread. Delicious. Thanks Kit Kat.

No comments: