Thursday, October 2, 2014

Lunch Choices

I had a break from work and decided to go out for lunch. It was going to be some sort of fast food. I narrowed my choices down to Jerry's Subs or Roy Rogers. Jerry's is nice because there is not much traffic in the store. Guess that is because the prices are high. Their subs are tasty, and I can get their Cheap Thrills deal and not spend too much cash.

Then there is Roy Rogers. It is the opposite. The place gets packed at lunch time. I like their fixings bar. I load up my burger with pickles and jalapeno peppers. Also fill a couple cups of their awesome BBQ sauce to dip my fries into. In the end, I choice to visit Roy rogers.

It was still early enough that they place was not crowded when I arrived at Roy's. The receipt tape broke after I placed my order. The cashier handed me a piece of my receipt. I did not care. They knew the order was for me. I spied on a guy filling up a holster of French fries and putting it on my tray. Then the cashier got my burger and put more fries next to the burger.

The cashier eventually noticed that I already had fries. She told me I would get double fries today. To me this was a sign that I made the right choice. Now my gut might not benefit from this decision. However I was a happy eater.

No comments: