Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Derailed

I figureed it was time to get back to my exercise program. So I grabbed my Kindle device and headed for the treadmill. Damn. The light bulb burned out above it. Easy enough. I would just change it. When I tried to pull down the light cover, I could not pry it loose. I grabbed a set of long plier and got it open.

Inside I found a huge flood light bulb. I tried to replace it with a regular 60 Watt bulb. It was just not bright enough. Then I pulled a mini-flood light bulb from a light in my study. Must have damaged the bulb while struggling to screw it into the fixture above the treadmill.

That's okay. I discovered I bought a six pack of mini-flood light bulbs for just an occasion. I replace the bulb I borrow out of my study. Then I screwed in another one above the treadmill. It worked well. But my old style original Kindle was too dark to read. Luckily I broke out the iPad with my Kindle app. Got busy readng and exercising.

No comments: