Monday, October 6, 2014

Community College

I attend community college to keep on top of recent changes in computers. My company pays all the costs. It is one of my benefits. Keeps me sharp too. Kit Kat is attending community college while preparing to transfer to her four year college. She happens to go to my college.

I occasionally interrogate the children about their college plans. Previously Little Kat wanted to leave the house for college. He was destined to attend college in California. He was not sure which college he would go to. He just knew California was the destination.

One of Little Kat's long time friends had plotted to move to California with Little Kat long ago. Turns out now this friend wants to go to North Carolina instead. Fickle kids. Little Kat may also change his destination.

I do know this. Little Kat's new plan is to attend community college first. And he also plans to attend my community college. This might not be strange if I attended our county's local community college. However I attend the community college in the county I used to live. I guess it is a good college.

No comments: