Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Grill Grate

Little Kat was scheduled to grill us up some pork chops this weekend. I quizzed him about his cooking plans. He tried to modify our menu. However the time for modifications is when we decide what groceries to buy every Saturday night. With Little Kat having planned out the times for cooking, I thought we were safe for dinner.

After being outside for about 10 minutes, Little Kat came in from grilling and said we had a problem. He said he cleaned the grates on the grill. One of the grates broke. There are three grates total. Each grate has three sections. One section had broke. This was troubling since Little Kat only grills at most once a week.

I took the action item to find out if the grate could be replaced under warrenty. Had to find my sales receipt (we bought the grill at Walmart). Luckily I had blogged about purchasing the grill. Hell. We just got the thing back in May. It is 5 months old. I will call them tomorrow and request that they replace the broken part.

Let's hope none of the other grates break down before our next grilling. Luckily we actually have a backup grill. It is a junior sized grill. But it works.

No comments: