Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Calling Our Handyman

Things were building up around the house. It was time to call our handyman. One major effort is that I want to move into our old guest room. I am declaring it my new study. To do that, I need a phone line down there. Also need a network cable to connect my work computer.

We also needed help in our master bedroom bathroom. The shower head is old and crusty. The wallpaper is coming off the wall here and there. I tried to patch up the wallpaper and it looks bad. The ceiling needs a little repair too. The grout and caulk on the shower tiles needs help.

The last big item is the new shed I want. I founder a vendor. They don't do permits. They do not install on an incline. I want my handman to take care of these problems for me. I hope I can afford him to do all my shed work. This will require a concrete pad to level out the hill. I want a big shed once and for all.

No comments: