Monday, March 19, 2012

Trash Can Overload

This weekend I worked out in the yard a lot. Cut the grass. Raked up old leaves. Bundled up tree branches. With my new work table, these choses seemed easier. I generated a large number of big trash bags. I was glad we have a bunch of trash cans.

Kit Kat has been doing spring cleaning in her room. It has been a mess for quite some time. Momoko said Kit Kat's friends could not come over for a party until this spring cleaning got done. That put the work on overdrive. Kit Kat generated about 10 bags full of trash. The problem was that I already filled the trash cans.

Luckily the trash collection comes twice a week. So I put all of Kit Kat's bags in the trash cans. I put a bit of my trash bags on top. However most of my yard refuse has to go in the next trash pickup.

No comments: