Thursday, March 22, 2012

Laundry Mess

I washed our bed sheets today to get a head start on the weekend chores. By the end of the cycle, the bed sheet had become wrapped around everything else. It was also dirty because the wrapping prevented the crud from going down the drain. I washed the sheets again with no success.

I added some clothes on top of the sheets, thinking they would prevent the problem. No dice. I just gave up and threw the load into the dryer. Perhaps my problem was that I was selecting the dark clothes setting instead of the sheets setting on the washer.

I might have to manually change the spin cycle. Right now I have it set to spin super fast to extract the most water possible. That might be foiling the sheets. All I know is I can't keep rewashing the sheets. It is a waste of water and detergent.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://historialeti.blogspot.com.es/