Monday, March 26, 2012

Car Swap


Momoko has to put her car in the shop. She plans to use her other car (the one that Kit Kat) drives until she can get her car back. Kit Kat still needs to drive around. So I decided she can drive my car. After all, Kit Kat pretty much learned how to drive in my car. So it should be no trouble.

We still made Kit Kat practice this weekend in my car. Good idea. Kit Kat called me up from the grocery store. She said my steering wheel locked up in the parking lot. I told her she needed to turn the ignition switch on half way to unlock the steering wheel sometimes. Other than that, her loan of my car has worked out okay.

I have been driving the car that Kit Kat normally drives now. I will continue to do so until Momoko's car is actually in the shop. I found my favorite CD in the car. So I put it in and tried to go to Avril Lavigne's song. Ended up listening to "All Day" by Cody Simpson. I thought it might be a girl singing due to the high voice. But the lyrics indicated otherwise. Turns out Cody is a young boy who has a real high voice. Go figure. "All Day" is my new favorite song.

No comments: