Monday, March 26, 2012

Surprise Changes

Momoko and Kit Kat had to deal with getting their cars serviced. So it was up to Little Kat and I to get our own dinner. First I had Little Kat finish all his homework and chores. Then we were good to go.

I asked Little Kat where he wanted to go. He chose Mongolian BBQ. That is where you pick all the raw ingredients, add spices of your choice, and they cook it up. Little Kat also wanted to take a ride in my truck. We drove up to the placest closest to us. I was a bit alarmed that I did not see the restaurant sign. We walked up and found the place was converted to an Indian food joint. So we had to settle for plain old Chinese food.

At home, Little Kat and I found the house empty. Momoko and Kit Kat were out running errands. Little Kat went downstairs to play Skyrim. Kit Kat came home and slowly played with all our gerbils. One of them was upside down with her eyes open. She had passed. Kit Kat put the body in a small box. She brought Momoko with her to bury the little girl towards the edge of our property.

No comments: