Saturday, March 10, 2012

Miscommunication

Earlier today I asked Kit Kat what her plans for the day were. She said she needed to shop for shoes with her friends. She also planned to split our big gerbil cage into two to prevent the young gerbils from fighting. She cleaned the house up a bit. That was the last I saw of her.

My bro came over and we started watching movie Hugo. I thought I saw Kit Kat leave the house out of the corner of my eye. Later the doorbell rang in the middle of our movie. I thought it might be the neighbors telling us they got our mail or something. Instead it was Kit Kat's friend. I invited her in. We went over and looked outside. Kit Kat's car was gone.

I called up Kit Kat on her cell phone. Luckily she picked up. I let Kit Kat's friend talk with her. Apparently Kit Kat thought her friend was meeting her at the store. Luckily Kit Kat's friend had a car to drive this weekend. So she left our house to meet Kit Kat at the shopping center. What a weird situation.

No comments: