Friday, March 30, 2012

Subs for Dinner

I got to school every Thursday evening. So I don't eat dinner with the family. They take advantage of this and usually do not cook. They might eat some take out. On special weeks they go out. Today they went to a Japanese steak house. It was Little Kat's first time at this restaurant. He said it was a great time.

After school I was in the mood for some steak subs. I usually try to hurry home to watch Community with Momoko on TV. Ha ha. I come home from community college to watch a show about community college. I drove quite a ways to go to the good steak sub shop. This one costs more than Subway. But their food is much better too.

It was strange that they were busy so late at night. I think only one person was working at the store too. She was busy cooking up some orders when I arrived so I had to wait to place my order. Another customer pointed me to some coupons sitting on the trash can.

I grabbed a coupon and got a free fries and coke, a $3.19 value. Oh yeah. I did not worry about the store too much. They were still making money off me. I also go to them a lot, paying full price normally.

No comments: