Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Dinner Delays

The family had a late lunch today. Then Momoko and Kit Kat had a funnel cake. So we planned to eat late. The girls came over to our room around 8PM. We headed down to the hotel restaurant. I had a big credit there from booking so many nights at the hotel. We waited a while at the empty hostess station.

After getting seated, we waited even longer to see a waitress. But we could not bolt. I had a big coupon. Little Kat and I ordered sodas. We also ordered a crab dip appetizer. Momoko got a pair of crabcakes. Kit Kat got all you can eat ribs. I got shrimp scampi. And Little Kat got chicken on top of pasta.

The crab dip came in a bread bowl. It was worth the trip and delays. They brought Kit Kat what looked to be a full rack of ribs. Little Kat and my meal came with garlic bread. Momoko and Kit Kat got rools. Service was slow all around.

This was one rare instance that I gave a 10% tip. I usually give around 15% tip for lackluster service. We had non-existent service. However we all left full. And the meal was half price due to my credit.

No comments: