Friday, April 20, 2012

Muscial Cars

Momoko had to go to a conference yesterday. So I needed to drive Little Kat to school. Kit Kat would pick him up after school. The only trick was that people were coming over our house in the morning to get a ride with Momoko to the conference.

Luckily we have our double/triple wide driveway. Still we needed to plan ahead. I was going to be the last one out of the house. So I parked in the car port. Next to last was Kit Kat. She parked in front of me. Momoko parked in front of us all. This left the space on the street open where I normally park. It also cleared up a whole lane of driveway where Kit Kat normally parks.

Little Kat's technology teacher came and took the street spot. Another teacher arrived, saw all the cars, and parked across the street. She could have had a whole lane of the driveway to herself. My truck was parked in the corner of the driveway as usual. Since nobody else parked in our driveway, it made it easy when everyone came home. They all just parked in their normal place.

It was a little odd when I left for school in the late afternoon. Little Kat's teacher was still in his parked car outside our house. I guess he got into a cell phone call, and did not want to illegally drive and talk at the same time.

No comments: