Thursday, April 5, 2012

Happy Hunger Games

Momoko and Kit Kat visited a weird restaurant today. So Little Kat and I were on our own. We walked up to a restarurant we knew well. It was a long walk both ways. I slept most of the afternoon because of that. I woke up hungry. The family returned to the restaurant for dinner. Then we headed West for the good movie theaters.

Momoko was eager to see one of the earlier shows. Hunger Games was playing every 30 minutes, so I was not worried. We arrived just after one of the shows started. I checked with the ticket lady. She told me only one fourth of the tickets had been sold already (the theater was not crowded). We decided to watch the movie immediately instead of waiting for the next one.

Some of Little Kat's friends warned him that the movie was not that good. They were wrong. I have not read any of the books. But the movie was quite exciting. I jumped out of my seat at least once. There were many stars in there. I did not recognize the lead actress (aside from the Hunger Games hoopla). Her initial love interest in the movie is the boyfriend of Miley Cyrus.

Now we are hooked, and are ready for them to do the second movie installment from the Hunger Games series.

No comments: