Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Handy Help

I called up my trusted handyman around a month ago. There were a lot of items that needed repair around the house. The handyman came over, took a look around, and gave me some quotes. They were reasonable as usual. I asked them to do just about all the work I requested. Yesterday my handman said he could start the work today.

I set my alarm to ring early, as my handyman is usually an early riser. Sure enough I got a call before 8am. He would arrive around 9:30am. Today is the last day of spring break vacation for the family. They were all asleep this morning at 9:30am. I had to work though. Luckily I am working from home.

When the handyman arrived, I had to wake up Momoko. The handyman needed to get into our bathroom to do a lot of work. Momoko wanted to take a shower, but the time for that had passed. She can still use the kids bathroom for showering. It is just not as nice as our bathroom.

The handyman has a brother who assists him with all his work. The bro came over later and punched a whole through the wall in Momoko's study. We previously had a window air conditioner in that room. But we want our window back. A new air conditioner was installed through the wall for us today. Just need to buy a heavy duty extension cord to run this new A/C.

No comments: