Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Mirror Maze and Shopping

Today we decided to park a little further up on the boardwalk. I drove down some of the low numbered streets. We got lucky and found an unmetered space right next to the boardwalk. Kit Kat did some shopping for beachwear. Some of them looked good. But they all got rejected by Momoko due to price.

Next we drove down to the end of the boardwalk. I checked the prices for the Mirror Maze that Little Kat wanted to enter. Momoko showed the employee a coupon, and I told her we went to Ripley's yesterday. That got the price low enough for me to purchase two tickets. Little Kat and I went in.

There was some kid that had been inside the maze for a long time. He was a "know it all". I tried to ignore him. Little Kat seemed to like him and talk with him. Little Kat did the maze three times. Then we did it backwards two times. Finally I bought Little Kat some glasses that made it impossible to navigate the maze. We proceeded very slowly through one more time.

I used some coupons I got from the hotel to buy some clothing. Kit Kat got a tie-dye hoodie jacket. Little Kat got a green ball cap. Then we went to the hotel gift shop where I used more vouchers. Momoko got a fancy bag. We also picked up an ornament that looked like a canteen which holds sand.

No comments: