Friday, April 6, 2012

Sonic is Supposed to be Fast

Last night I set an alarm for 8am to ensure we checked out of the hotel in time. It was not needed. I woke up after 6am. Played some games in the morning. Woke Little Kat up at 8am. Tried to call Momoko. Could not get a signal. After I rebooted my phone, I found Momoko called me last night.

Little Kat and I were ready in about 30 minutes. We loaded our stuff in the car. Then we waited until Kit Kat and Momoko were ready. We helped them carry their stuff downstairs. Momoko and I checked out of the hotel. Seems they gave us the last night free on both rooms. Woo hoo.

Momoko drove us home since Kit Kat was still stick. Momoko showed Kit Kat how to exit the city from the hotel Kit Kat plans to visit this summer. It was a long drive until we hit Sonic. We were famished. Little Kat and I went outside to sit on at the outdoor tables. However it was too cold for Little Kat. We went back in the car when the food arrived.

Service at this Sonic was slow. Then Momoko placed a second order for some extra frieds. She had to dial up the attendant to get them to deliver the fries. Kit Kat's friend had bought in the few free newspapers that arrived this week. The mail truck came with a box of mail, along with a few packages.

Some of the gerbils got into a fight. They were not mortally wounded. Kit Kat is spending tonight over her friends' house.

No comments: