Monday, April 2, 2012

Night Life

We spent about four hours out on the boardwalk this afternoon. I did not put sun screen on my face. So my cheeks got a little red. Afterwards I decided to sleep off the pain. I awoke to Momoko calling about our dinner plans. I was not hungry due to a large steak sub lunch. Therefore we sent the kids down to the pool.

There was a further delay after swimming as the kids washed off the chlorine. We then proceeded to an ice cream shop for dinner. The school secretary is working there for spring break. We did not see her as she works the day shift. Kit Kat got a milkshake. Little Kat was not allowed one because of his allergies. All of us that got french fries were given more than we could eat. Momoko walked out with an ice cream she can't seem to get anywhere else - chocolate chip coconut.

Momoko forced us to spend some quality time together playing card games. The rest of us voted to play the quickest game we knew. That is Monopoly cards edition. I had one goal. Make sure Little Kat did not win again like he did last night. I was successful. Right now Little Kat is playing Momoko's iPad, helping her progress in this dragon game. I think I might play an iPhone game myself.

No comments: