Monday, July 15, 2013

Duplicating

I needed to make copies of a lot of papers.  I figured I would have to take time out of my schedule and drive to a copy store and pay to have all the copies made. 

Black reminded me that we have a new copy machine that scans and duplicates papers.  The only problem is that I have no idea how to use it. 

Black and Little Kat are the masters of the new copy machine so I knew I needed to have a mini lesson on using the duplicating feature.  Black is a busy cat on Sundays so I knew my best bet was to ask Little to help a Momoko out.  Little worked with me for like 5 minutes.

Apparently, it is really as easy as pushing a button that reads "Duplex" and pushing start.  I guess this means I have to cat up next time and just make the darn copies with out any excuses.  Thanks to Black and Little I am sitting pretty on all my copies!

No comments: