Friday, July 19, 2013

No Popcorn Said Grumpy Cat

Kit and I decided to go to the late show and see the Rest In Peace Department with Ryan Reynolds.  Because it was Thursday, I was able to get a discount because Kit is a student. 

I decided to get a large popcorn and drink so that we could get a free refill.  I like to bring home something for Black and he really likes movie theater popcorn.  I asked when the concession closed because I thought it might be shutting down a little earlier to clean up.

I was shocked that the lady said it would be closing in 30 min after, that was only 15 minutes after our movie started.  I tried to get the lady to give us our refill early by doubling the popcorn and coke so we wouldn't miss out on getting our free refill but she said "NO!" in her  Grumpy Cat voice.

 I decided to take a carrying tray and Kit and I filled it up with most of the popcorn. We nibbled on the rest and drank the coke during the pre-show.  Kit was able to get a refill of both the popcorn and coke before the movie started.  YAH!, mission accomplished.  I guess next time we should bring a few zip-lock bags from home for the excess popcorn or skip the popcorn all together. 

Kit really enjoyed the movie.  It was kinda nice to go to the late show because there were not a lot of people. 

1 comment:

Black Cat said...

Gumpy Kat is actually my favorite cat. He is hardly ever smiling.