Monday, August 19, 2013

Birthday Bingo


Kit Kat was celebrating the birthday of one of her old friends. She asked him what he wanted to do to celebrate. He wanted to go play bingo. Kit Kat, along with all her friends, shot the idea down. They rejected it claiming it was not age approprite. So instead they all went ice skating.

Kit Kat told me she would not be eating dinner with us tonight. I thought she was going to leave for ice skating at 5pm. So I made sure I snuck out of work at 4:30pm to say goodbye to her. Doh. Turns out she left early. Bummer. Then around 5pm I heard someone come in the house. It was Kit Kat.

I asked her if ice skating got cancelled. No. Apparently everyone decided to meet at our house. I finished up work and got ready to go outside to do some yardwork. I saw all of Kit Kat's friends out in the driveway. I also saw one tall girl I did not recognize. Must have been one of Kit Kat's acquaintances.

I personally thought that bingo would have been fun. Oh well.

No comments: