Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Undeliverable?


I got up early this morning. Went to my communicy college. Picked up my textbook and got a student ID for the new year. Felt good about that. Then I drove home, packed up a bunch of soft drinks into the truck, and went to Momoko's school. Little Kat and I continued helping Momoko set up her classroom for the school year.

Little Kat was grumpy in the morning. He failed on his first task. Then he started getting a bit mouthy. I told him he needed to get it in gear, and fix his work. He got the message. Kit Kat had some delays and brought us lunch late. I was hungry because I had a very small breakfast. In the afternoon, it seemed like only Little Kat and I were helping Momoko. So I rallied the troops, told them to put away all electronics, and get busy finishing the tasks.

We made it out of there by around 5:30pm which wasn't bad. Just as I was heading upstairs to take a nap, Little Kat reminded me about our headset problem. Little Kat had given me a list of XBox 360 gaming console items he wanted me to purchase to make it easier for him to connect with the boys at school. I ordered everything from Amazon. One item, a Bluetooth headset, was marked "undeliverable" by Amazon. Little Kat wanted to drive to Target to pick up a replacement. I did and then fell into a deep sleep at home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so weird.
There isn't one seller that delivers the headset?

Black Cat said...

I think the seller must have run out of stock or something. I buy a lot of stuff from Amazon. This is the first time this has happened. Must be a fluke. Little Kat did not care where I bought it. The Target one was just as good as the Amazon one. I hear him talking to his friends on the headset all the time now.