Thursday, August 29, 2013

Bumpy Ride


I had to visit my college before work started this morning. I needed to turn in a form to request a partial refund on a book. This is because I found out the school bookstore has a low price match guarantee. Even though I got to school very early, all the parking spaces in my normal lot were taken. So were all the spaces in the overflow lot.

I drove around to the parking garage that Kit Kat usually parks in. This one had some spaces left. But oh boy. You needed to drive around the garage over evil speed bumps. I felt like my shocks got ruined on the car by the time I found an open spot. I returned home for work before Kit Kat even left for school. I wished her luck in finding a parking spot.

After work, Little Kat and I went out to dinner. Momoko was doing something at school. Kit Kat stays late at college on Thursdays. Little Kat proposed a restaurant for us to eat at. It is only a few towns away. But it took a long time to get there in rush hour. It was worth it. The food and service were really good. Afterwards, I made Little Kat drive us home. We took the back roads so he did not have to get on the highway.

Once home, Little Kat and I jumped into the truck. We headed over to Walmart. There were found and purchased an entry level propane cooking grill. Had to pick up a separate propane tank with gas in it. Now we just need to put this thing together. Then Little Kat can grill us up some meats!

No comments: