Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Hair Cuttery


My mom has been cutting my hair since I was a boy. Initially my dad tried to take me to the barber. I did not like that, even when they gave me lolli pops. So my mom learned how to cut my hair. She ended up cutting the whole family's hair for a really long time. Now she is too sick to cut anybody's hair. It was time to find my own barber.

Momoko gets her hair cut at the Hair Cuttery. She takes the kids there too. The nice thing is that the cost is low if you just need a cut. I went with Momoko and we scheduled an appointment with someone that Momoko vouched for. Momoko was running late from work today. So I met her at the hair place.

Momoko went first. It seemed to take quite a while for the cut. Then I was up next. I had a shampoo first because my barber said it would make the cutting easier. I tried to describe how my mom cut my hair. Tried to be very specific since I don't want my hair to be ruined for the next few months. Let's see how this turns out.

2 comments:

Sherwani said...

As usual this was a thoughtful submit today. You make me want to preserve coming back and forwarding it my followers?-.

Furnace Cleaning said...

I was excited to uncover this web site.

- Duct Cleaning Edmonton | Duct Cleaning | Furnace Cleaning