Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Seeing the Sights


Today the kids were supposed to take their cousin site seeing in the big city. But first they had to wake up. Momoko got up early to go work in her classroom. We essentially finished the work that required assistance yesterday. Momoko needs to go through some files, send off some emails, and put in the final preparations.

I planned to eat lunch with Momoko today. So I went by the school later in the morning. I picked Momoko up and we went to our favorite Mexican food restaurant. There were a bunch of cars in the parking lot. We also saw a lot of people walking the direction of the restaurant. It was easy. But people were heading in. They had some large parties there dining in. The restaurant was noisy.

After lunch I returned home and found the kids ready to go out. Ha ha. They slept in until around 1pm. Slackers. Me I was thinking of looking around at some cars I might want to buy. Still trying to find that perfect manual transmission car to teach Kit Kat in. My newest idea is to get a Saturn Astra XR. The thing is a nice looking coupe hatchback. It comes with some large alloy rims by default. The only problem is that I cannot find such a car locally.

No comments: