Friday, August 2, 2013

Car Shopping


Today after work, Kit Kat and I headed North looking for cars. Well we were actually looking at a specific car. Test drove a 2009 Kia Optima LX. The exterior of the car looked very nice. The rims were cool. Kit Kat said the front seat fit her well. She could reach the clutch easily.

We took the car for a test drive. From the get go, I knew we might be in trouble. I kept stalling the car. Had a lot of trouble getting it into first gear. If I have trouble, Kit Kat might have a lot more trouble. The car salesman said it was because the car was newer and the clutch was sensitive.

Not sure if I believe the salesman. But if what he says is true, we need an older car with an older clutch that is easy to use. I really think that it is something specific to the Kia Optima. Oh well. Maybe time to test drive some other cars. I got my eye on a Hyundai Accent and a Hyundai Tiburon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, me too. I'm not sure if I believe the salesman. I mean, its the clutch, you know? :P lol

Black Cat said...

I decided to pass on the Kia Optima. Got to get a car that is easy to get into first gear.