Saturday, August 3, 2013

Taking Care of Business


Today I went over to my parent's house. The outer door was locked. Had to call my bro with my cell phone to have him let me in. We also signed a medical power of attorney appointing my brother as my mom's agent in case she is too sick to make decisions. Since we were on a roll, I asked my dad to show me where he keeps his last will and testament. Usually I talk with mom when I visit because she is the sick one. She told me to go talk to my father so he did not feel left out. Dad mainly had a lot of regrets about not being able to catch mom's cancer earlier.

I am taking the next week off to help Momoko get her classroom ready for the next school year. However I think that with Little Kat's help, we can finished everything in two days. I told Little Kat that his reward for finishing the classroom would be the stack of XBox 360 games and hardware I bought him over the summer. Little Kat is now convinced we can finish up in one day if we work hard. LOL!

After returning from my parent's house, Momoko, Little Kat, and I went to the airport. We picked up Momoko's neice there. She is spending the week with us. We dropped Little Kat and his cousin off at some type of photoshoot that Kit Kat's friend was doing. Apparently they were doing a rave scene, and wanted to capture it on film. I thought it had something to do with a college project. I don't know for sure.

Momoko and I were starved, so we headed to Fuddruckers for some monster burgers. They do not disaapoint their hungry customers.

No comments: