Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Disoriented +1


I had a hard day yesterday. Started work at 6am. Went to school in the late afternoon. Studied and did homework at night. I tried to have a good night sleep after that. However my alarm clock was still set for the wrong early wakeup from yesterday.

I was a bit behind schedule on my current project. Made me skip going out for lunch. The key to getting back on schedule was to not let any other coworkers derail me. Some tried. I denied them. I am responsible to ship my software on time.

In other news, Little Kat broke his laptop while spending the night at his friend's house. Momoko bought him some laptop/tablet replacement. But it ran the Windows RT operating system. That meant he could not install the edition of Microsoft Office that we own.

I saw Little Kat's programs freezing up on his new tabplet. The thing was cheap because it was refurbished. We needed to send it back. Momoko got all her money back. We hired UPS to come by the house to pick up the package. Let's hope the next purchase Momoko makes for Little Kat is a win.

No comments: