Wednesday, February 26, 2014

School News +1


Yesterday I got a letter in the mail from my college. It had the work "library" stamped on it. Great. Do they think I checked out a book a never returned it? No. It was an invitation to join some honors society. I got one of those before when I went to school the first time around. Did not join then. Is it time to give it a try now?

In other college news, Kit Kat got a letter from the four year college she wants to transfer to. She did not get accepted. Oh no. Her options are to try to raise her GPA. Or she can try to get an Associates degree at the community college. I had told the family that if Kit Kat does not get in and stays in the house longer, we can buy some more gerbils. I guess we will be visiting the pet store this weekend.

This morning I got up and attended a marathon phone conference. Had to run that job from the other day for real. It turned out well. It just took a long time. I worried that I would have to clean off the snow from the driveway really late when the conference was over. I got lucky. The sun melted almost all of the snow.

No comments: