Thursday, February 6, 2014

Problems +1


Last night I had a lot of work to do. The main thing was studying for my college class. I did not stay up late since I was tired. Figured I would wake up early today and get a good start. That did not happen. Maybe because it was cold. My alarm went off and it took a while to get out of bed.

I checked my answering machine. No messages - that was good. Then I logged onto my work computer and found there were some problem from the previous night. Got on a call and figured out what they were. Luckily out test team had identified the problems before. I had a fix ready.

Next up I needed to do a presentation for the customer. All was going well until a member of my team mentioned that I missed something. Now I got to recover from the miss. Busy busy busy.

No comments: