Monday, February 3, 2014

Superbowl Food +1


Momoko had decided we would eat finger food for the Superbowl. I was surprised that I got a 12-inch sub right before the game. How would I make room for all the finger food to come? Luckily I skipped lunch that day. That gave me a fighting chance.

First came the chicken taquitos. I only grabbed a few. They tasted delicious with sour cream. I would have thought chicken would not be as good as beef. But they were tasty. Then came the jalapeno poppers. Momoko really likes them. This batch was way too spicy for anyone's taste though.

Kit Kat cooked the best for last - the chimichangas. These were filled with beef. They were mini, so I grabbed a bunch of them. I was so full after all this feasting. I skipped breakfast and had a tiny lunch the next day.

I watched the game for the commercials. Little Kat was depressed that the Seahawks blew the Broncos out of the water. Not sure why Little Kat was cheering for Denver. It is not his team. I could care less who won. It would have been more exciting had the score been closer at any time during the game.

No comments: