Monday, February 17, 2014

Shocked +1


I got a call Sunday night from my team lead. He said he had been working all weekend on a big problem our customers we having. He needed more help. The rest of our team was on vacation. So I needed to come in our Monday, which should have been a holiday for me. I worked pretty much a normal work day on Monday.

At lunch time I was going to eat at Jerry's Subs and Pizza. It is a relaxing atmosphere. However Momoko and Little Kat were home from work/school because they had the day off. They wanted some Chinese food. So I had Little Kat drive me to our favorite Chinese food carryout restaurant.

Before heading out for lunch, I complained to Little Kat that I had a lot of static electricity today. He asked whether the humidifier was turned on. Of course it was, since this is winter after all. We went down to check and found it was turned off. What the heck? How have we been surviving all winter?

No comments: