Friday, February 28, 2014

New Eats +1


Yesterday I had a lot of people needing help at work. Problem was I needed to go into the office for a required meeting. I helped out with the highest priority items. Then I bolted. On the road, a manager called me up. Told him I was required to go to a meeting. Advised him to call me or another guy I was meeting at the meeting.

The meeting had lunch served there. That was nice. Had a chicken caesar salad with a coke. In the middle of the meeting, the guy next to me handed me a note. They needed me to call into a conference. We both joined the call after the meeting. I told the people I needed to get home. Then I could help them.

Back home, I figured out the problems found by one of our teams. It was a bad product. The testing technique was wrong. Then the big boss tasked this team with some new actions. They told me they needed help. I told them I needed to go. It was dinner time and I had plans to meet a friend. I gave them some tips and wished them good luck.

I drove to my buddy's house. He was in the mood to try something different for dinner. I volunteered to drive, and we headed to the outskirts of a big city to try this fancy Italian restaurant. Food was delicious. Service was top notch. Price was pricey.

No comments: