Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Strange Goings +1


Kit Kat left for school early this morning. She has an early lab on Wednesdays. She was gone by the time I woke up for work. I was the last person in the house awake. That's okay. I would be the last guy working too. Some time late in the morning I heard some noise upstairs. That was strange. Kit Kat works until the late afternoon I thought.

I had meetings until noon. At lunch time, I go upstairs to investigate. Kit Kat's car is not there. Momoko and Little Kat are nowhere to be seen. Strange. I did not have a lot of time for lunch. Was starting to run late on my project. Great. I can order some Chinese to go.

I watched some Rocky IV on the television while I scarfed down my General Tso's chicken. Then Kit Kat comes in the door. It was too early for her to be home already. Turns out she was sick. And the trooper came by earlier to get her medical card and head to the clinic. Momoko and I like when Kit Kat takes care of business like that for herself.

Turns out Kit Kat has mild brochitus and some other ailment that I never heard of before. Luckily her school is closed tomorrow due to the weather. Let's hope the school is closed Friday as well.

No comments: