Thursday, February 27, 2014

Familiar Face +1


Today was a bad day. As soon as I started work, there were emergencies to deal with. Not a good time since I had an exam for my college class to take today. I barely made it out to pick up some fast food for lunch. Dealth with problems and meetings all afternoon.

I tried to sneak out to go to my exam. The big boss wanted something done. I had to tell him that I would do it after my exam. Crazy. I had working late after I come back from school. There was bad traffic on the drive to school. Luckily I left a whole hour before class started.

For once there was plenty of parking in the school parking lot. It was chilly out. As I neared my building, who do I see walking towards me from the side? It was Kit Kat. She had just finished her job for the day and was going home. That's the first time I have ever seen Kit Kat on campus.

No comments: