Friday, February 21, 2014

Out of Time +1


Yesterday I was getting close to finishing my current task at work. It was due today. I needed input from a couple other people. Had to wait on them to comoplete my task. I was getting nervous as it was already afternoon and I was not making good progress.

Finally I finished my part and handed it off to another team. I waited for the other team to finish. They were taking longer than normal. Plus some another colleague told me my fix would not work. I told him there was no time for it not to work.

As I was waiting for the team after me to complete my part, it came time for me to go to school. I helped that other team get past some nasty problems. But I had to go to school. Wouldn't you know it? Class lasted longer than normal. After school I came back home and got back to working.

No comments: