Friday, June 20, 2014

Missing Defiance

Today I left work a bit early to meet my friend at the library. We are about to take our video game to the next level. The prototype works good. The rules are in place. It is now time to expand this thing. There is one problem this week though. My cousin from overseas is coming to visit. I am not going to have a lot of time to work on this game.

Tonight I was scheduled to watch the first episode of Defiance season two. This is a Syfy channel original series that caught us by storm last year. I have been looking forward to the new season for quite some time. I got home in time, ate my dinner, and had an hour to kill before the show started.

Since I am on a tight schedule, I figured I would work on the video game. An hour went by fast. Kit Kat called me from upstairs and said Defiance had started. I was in the programming zone though. When you get the in zone, you got to bang out code. It is when you are most productive .There are a million thoughts that need to get put into action. You can't stop when you are in the zone.

Obviously I missed Defiance today. Luckily Syfy is on demand. I can watch it later. I did come upstairs an hour later to tune into the season premier of Dominion. I thought that was going to be a series about angels and demons. Turns out is more about politics in some post-apocalyptic time. Go figure. I might watch Dominion this season. Who knows?

No comments: