Monday, June 2, 2014

Tire Success

Kit Kat had a lead on a local used tire store. We drove around but could not find it. The guys are the store would not pick up their phone. We were in trouble. Kit Kay finally got in touch with the guy from the store. She got detailed directions with landmarks to get us there.

I thought Momoko should go along with Kit Kat. This is Momoko's car that Kit Kat was trying to fix. Momoko asked me to go. I had to be bribed. I have been running around trying to get Kit Kat's tire patched for some time now.

When Kit Kat and I arrived at the tire store, I knew why we could not find it. It was tiny. And there were cars taking up every inch of their postage stamp sized parking lot. Kit Kat and I parked next door. We went in and told them what we needed. I took Kit Kat home in my car.

The guy called back. He felt bad replacing a tire that seemed so new. He attempted to patch the tire but filed. Instead he sold Kit Kat a used tire that did not have much tread on it. Kit Kat was happy. The tire pressure sensor warning light on her car was gone. She no longer needs to fill up the tire with air every couple days.

I might have a source to replace my blown out truck tire. But I am not sure how I can get my truck towed to that small busy parking lot.

No comments: