Monday, July 7, 2014

Fridge Cleaning Tips

I have access to a fridge where I keep my sodas for work. The thing initially stank. Some old contents were left in there way too long. It was time to fix this nasty smell.

I started by tossing out all the old stuff. Then I used paper towels and 409 to wipe down the entire inside of the fridge. Someone added an Arm & Hammer baking soda box. That was a good start.

Just read up on some more techniques to keep the fridge smelling better"
1. Put activated charcoal from a fish store in an old sock in there
2. Put vanilla extract on cotton balls, and place them in a shallow dish in there
3. Try the same method as #2, substituting orange extract for the vanilla
4. Crumple brown paper bags in the bins for two days and throw the bags out

I'd say it was time to try some of all of these extra tricks in getting this fridge smelling better.

No comments: