Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Wisdom Teeth Removal

A friend from school needed to get her wisdom teeth pulled. Unfortunately she is the only licensed driver in her family. So she asked me to transport her to and from the dentist. I made sure I worked some extra hours the night before because I'd be taking the morning off for this drive.

The night before I tried to go to bed early. However Momoko and Kit Kat were watching an interesting movie on Netflix (Safety Not Guaranteed). Then they started another good movie around midnight (Odd Thomas). I had to pull myself away to get some sleep.

In the middle of the night or early morning, Momoko came to bed. That was just a slight disturbance which was fine. Then she played iPad games for a while. The light woke me up since I went to sleep a bit early. I figured I was up so I might as well get out of bed.

This was going to be a long day. I could tell.

No comments: