Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Sink Trouble

I came home from work yesterday to hear that there was trouble with our kitchen sink. The pipe leading down to the drain got disconnected from the garbage disposal. I built a makeshift prop to keep the pipe connected. But we need this fixed.

Momoko tried to schedule a plumber. For some reason they would not come out unless I authorized them to do so. Might be time for a new plumber. I searched my records and found that this plumber repaired the pipe late last year. Might be a warranty situation.

Kit Kat bought us a bunch of meats and rolls for sandwiches since we do not want to create dishes by cooking anything. Good thing because I had a meeting scheduled for lunch today. The meeting was supposed to be late in the afternoon. However World Cup finals trump lunch it seems. I grabbed an early sandwich and went to my meeting.

After my meeting I went upstairs. Something strange was going on out in the living room. Apparently Kit Kat had lost a gerbil. I came in the room, and a little gerbil ran from underneath one couch to another. The gerbil was not too bad. She ran to Kit Kat who scooped her up. These kids are always losing the gerbils...

No comments: