Monday, July 7, 2014

TV Check

Momoko is going to get her own personal man cave. In her case, we should call it the woman cave. One thing she wants is a TV mounted on the wall. She thought a TV the same size as the ones in the kids' rooms would be good. We purchased a 32 inch Samsung TV for her about a week ago.

Since then we have finished clearing out her study to turn it into a man cave. I have been trying to get in touch with my handyman. He is going to get rid of the wallpaper and chair molding in her room. Then he is going to paint it in a mint green color that Momoko chose.

For now I wanted to make sure the TV was operational. I got 30 days to return it to the store for a refund. So I brought the TV over to the cable feed in the basement where Little Kat plays XBox. Yep. TV works fine. Had to adjust the video settings to maximize screen usage with cable. But it looked good.

Next I decided to bring the TV into my own study. Luckily I have a cable feed in there as well. Now I can work on my computer and watch TV at the same time.Well at least I have this setup until the handyman can come and work on Momoko's room. Who knows? Maybe I will buy a TV for myself too.

No comments: