Monday, July 14, 2014

Vanity Details

My handyman is coming tomorrow to rennovate Momoko's study to turn it into her man cave. Or you could say she will be getting her personal woman cave. One item she needed me to buy was a new vanity. Momoko chose a few. Today we narrowed it down to one, mainly due to size.

The manufacturer had a lot of disclaimers regarding delivery of the vanity. Apparently their delivery company wants you to sign a receipt which states in small print that everything arrived in good condition. Guess I will have to be very careful when signing that receipt. I am allowed to write additional info on the receipt (such as the box was damaged, or the delivery guy did not give me time to check out the contents).

I was pleased with the price on the vanity. It cost a little over $200. However I found an online coupon for 10% off. If this thing arrives in good condition, this will have been a nice value. The shipping was free of charge.

No comments: