Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Attack of the Shower Door

The other day I banged my leg on the inside door of the shower. It did not hurt too much. However the darn shower door got off its track. I tried to ignore it. But with a nightly exercise routine, I am taking 2 showers a day.

Today I came home early because I needed to pick Little Kat up from school. I was surprised because Kit Kat beat us home. As soon as I got in, I headed up to do battle with the shower doors.

It was easy to take the door off the track. Then I lifted the guide rail and tightened the screw. It was a chore to put the door back in the guide. When I tested it, I found it still did not close correctly. I had to pull it off the track, adjust the screws and guide, then struggle to put it back on.

I am victorious. The doors slide correctly now. The long term fix is to ditch the doors and get a shower curtain rod.

2 comments:

Grand Kat said...

Doors are so much better then a shower curtain in the long run.
Of course with doors you have the soap build up to clean and shower curtains you can just toss.

Black Cat said...

I want a curtain now. The door keeps getting stuck.