Friday, January 22, 2010

Ghost in the Washing Machine

Little Kat carried a stack of books upstairs. He screamed and ran down to Kit Kat. The commotion seemed to be his coming into contact with a ghost. I pressed him for the detail.

Little Kat told me a quarter came out of nowhere and hit him on the leg. The quarter then bounced into his room. He also felt a cold chill upstairs.

He went back up to retrieve the quarter. It seemed like a normal quarter from the year 2002. The thing was not cold. I asked if Little Kat could repeat the encounter to get more quarters. No luck. But the quarter was one he needed for his quarter collection.

I asked if Kit Kat had experienced any ghostly encounters in the house. She said the washing machine started by itself when we first moved in.

Now if this house is haunted, we are moving out. But I am going to move to the next county. And the kids will have to change schools. For now that idea has been voted down.

1 comment:

Grand Kat said...

I am glad you are like me, I see a ghost and I am out of the House for good! NO I am not going back in, I have seen to many scarey movies and that Never turns out good. Now a quarter fairy might not be bad.