Monday, January 11, 2010

Getting Off Work!


Little Kat was sick during the night. He still had an upset tummy and last a slight fever when I checked on him this morning. I decided to let him stay home but I knew I needed to be here to take care of him. He might not get enough rest if there were visions of Wii, unattended in the house. It is hard to get off work at the last minute and I had to administer a test (which Little would be missing by staying home). I arranged for a half day absence and asked my boss if I could get off any sooner. She said I could go home right away and she would find someone to give my test but I figured I was already at school so I might as well stay a little longer. I also knew Black was at home for a little while. I ended up getting off earlier than I had expected and made it home a few minutes after Black left. Little was snug in bed but was feeling better. He was able to keep some food down and he even worked on a little homework. I will be watching him today to decide if I will be taking another day off.

2 comments:

Grand Kat said...

Hope little is feeling better and can give the Wii a work out, after the home work is done of course.

Black Cat said...

Little Kat was still asleep when I left for work. So you know he is really sick. I don't get up until really late...