Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Class Cancelled

I had a message on the answering machine when I got home today. It was from my college. They cancelled the class I planned to take this Spring. And there was no other section being offered. What a bummer.

Now I had already got approval from my company to take the course. Then I got the company to give me the cash for the course. I went and signed up. The only thing I did not do was buy my book (it cost a whopping $125).

Should I try to hurry and sign up for another class? I read somewhere that the best programmers don't need anybody to teach them skills. They are supposed to learn on their own. Maybe I will try that for a semester or two.

2 comments:

Grand Kat said...

How good are you learning on your own????

Black Cat said...

I started trying to learn on my own today. It is not too bad.